Specially designed for:
- Poles and spun concrete pipe manufacturing Culvert and precast concrete products in general Interlocking tiles/ blocks/ bricks
- Well Rings
MIXING, PLACING & COMPACTION
- Mix the sand and cement very well until you have a uniform mix with consistent color. (The use of a mixer is highly recommended).
- Add water in small portions and mix till you achieve a moist but firm mixture. (Total water constituent should not exceed 25 liters for every 50kg)
- If the sand is wet, reduce the quantity of water to be added Use standard SON specified mould.
- Compact the mix by tapping properly or use a vibrating block making machine
- Use only non-absorbent pallet for moulding.
GUIDELINE FOR MIX (BY VOLUME)
Load Bearing Block
|1 Headpan||6 Headpans||0.5 to 0.6|
Non Load Bearing Block
|1 Headpan||8 Headpans||0.5 to 0.6|
Disclaimer: The material proportions in the table are based on standard practice
and good quality of other materials used with the cement. Therefore, they should be used as guide only.