Elephant cement is symbolized by the strength of an Elephant. It offers more than just a solution to the general construction industry but also a brand of impeccable standard, resonates quality, power, maturity, resilience, durability and reliability.
Elephant Cement designed for customers convenience has:
- Superior workability for easy to handle, productive concrete and mortar work
- Strength that meets the needs of domestic and most contract site projects
- Quality and reliability of renowned Elephant brand (heritage)
- Enhanced durability Availability
- The 'Greenest' formulation in our unique environmentally friendly range of products.
COMPOSITION AND CONFORMANCE
Elephant Cement is produced from our Lafarge plants by intergrinding Portland cement clinker with a controlled amount of limestone and gypsum. This cement conforms to the NIS 444- 1: 2003 & EN 197-1:2011 specifications.
Elephant Cement is typically delivered in 50Kg bags for convenience and ease of handling. This versatile product offers a reliable quality, high performance solution to the requirements of a wide range of applications, namely:
- Home concrete work such as foundation and garden paths
- Medium strength concrete for drive ways, unreinforced light industrial floors and mass concrete
- Canal precast element
- Masonry work: mortar and plaster
- Brick and block making Reinforced concrete
- Suspended slabs
THE LAFARGE ADVANTAGE
- Manufacturing excellence
- Quality assurance
- Unequaled International resources
- Concern for people
- Environmental responsibility